Apply online for Thailand visa | Requirements & Fee update 2018: Thailand is a very beautiful and tourist attractive country. Every year’s thousands of tourist visit Thailand. In this article, I try to tell you how you can get online Thailand visa and which documents are required for this also I tell you all kind of thai visa fee.
Thailand Visa Requirements
1. Passport (valid for no less than six months).
2. 3 Visa Application form and three photographs with white background.
3. Evidence of adequate finance (Bank Statment).
- Single-Entry Tourist Visa: $1000 per person and $2000 per family
- Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa: $8,000 per person (6 months of financial statements)
4. Letter of Employment(compulsory for Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa applicants).
5. Hotel booking.
6. Travel return tickets.
Thai Vis Types and Fees
|Types of E-visa||Duration of Stay||No of Entries||Visa Fee|
|Tourist||30 days||Single Entry||$30 USD|
|Business||30 Days||Single Entry||$35 USD|
NOTE: In case if your application rejected by Thailand authorities you don’t have the power to claim for the application fee.
Thailand visa on arrival countries
• Fiji (Start from 30 December 2016)
• Papua New Guinea (Start from 30 December 2016)
• San Marino
• Saudi Arabia
If these countries citizens want to go Thailand for tourism, Thailand offers them to get a visa at the point of Thai airport which means these citizen get visa on arrival.
For more information, please visit Thi Embassy in your country. List