Brazil is officially known as the Federative Republic of Brazil. It is situated in South America. The population of Brazil (according to Wikipedia data published in 2018) is more than 209,003,000 people which make this 6th largest country by area. Borders of Brazil touch with all (10) South American states except Chile and Ecuador. The govt of Brazil based on a Federal presidential constitutional republic. The capital city of Brazil is Brasilia.
Facts about Brazil
1. According to Wikipedia Nominal GDP of this country in 2018 is $2.139 trillion.
2. Brazil per Capita GDP is $10,224 country comparison to the world (65th).
3. The name ‘Brazil’ derives from ‘Brazilwood’ – the name of a tree in Brazil.
4. Pele is a Brazilian soccer player who has celebrated the world over. Brazil has won soccer’s FIFA World Cup five times (1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002.)
5. Average life expectancy of Brazilian people is 74.68 years.
6. Brazil has a 60% area of the Amazon’s rain backwoods. The rainforest is otherwise called Amazonia or the Amazon Jungle. The rainforest is evaluated to contain 390 billion individual trees.
Map of Brazil
7. Brazil divided into 27administrative subunits which are called states.
8. Sao Paulo is the wealthiest and the most populated state in Brazil. It is likewise the biggest city in South America.
9. The ‘Itaipu Dam’ in Brazil is the second-biggest maker of hydroelectricity on the planet. It is 7.7 kilometers in length and 196 meters high. It is situated on the fringe amongst Brazil and Paraguay.
10. At 86.4%, Brazil has the least education rate of all South American nations.
11. Overall Brazil is a developed nation but, The northern piece of the nation is poor and underdeveloped while nearly the southern part is industrialized and rich.
12. Rio de Janeiro is the second biggest city in Brazil. And furthermore the 6th biggest in both North and South America.
14. Main exports of Brazil Iron ore, crude oil, soybeans, sugar, poultry, and coffee.
15. Detainees in Brazil could likewise pedal a stationary bike in the jail to give power to a close-by town. This would likewise help lessen their punishment by a couple of days.
16. Brazil won 5 FIFA World Cup from 1958 to until. In 1958 when it beat Sweden 5-2 in the last and lifted the World Cup trophy out of the blue.
17 Coat of Arms is a national symbol of Brazil.
18. The national flower of Brazil is Cattleya labiata, which is sometimes known as Corsage Orchid.
19. Calling code and internet domain of Brazil is respectively +55 or .br.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: