Canada is a well-developed country located in the northern part of North America. Thousands of peoples dream to visit Canada. In this article, we will try to explain how to get Canadian visit visa, How much and What documents are required for this. Let’s get started.
Required Documents For Canadian Visa
1. Passport at least 8 months validity.
2. Three latest photographs with white background.
3. Original CNIC Card with 3 copies.
4. Recent six month Bank statement.
5. Marriage certificate
6. Hotel reservation / Sponsor letter
7. Convince an immigration officer that you have ties, for example, a job, home, money( $ 5,000-6,000), related resources or family that will take you back to your nation of origin.
Canadian Visit Visa Fee
|Types of visa||Visa validity||No: of entries||South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Countries||All Other Countries.||Children of any nationality under 12 years of age|
|Tourist||30 days||Single/Double||$ 20 USD||$ 35 USD||Free|
|Tourist||90 days||Single/Double||$ 20 USD||$ 35 USD||Free|
|Business||90 days/30 days||Single/Double/Multiple||$ 30 USD||$ 40 USD||Free|
Note: If your application was rejected by Canadian immigration department your fee is not refundable.
Watch this detailed video how to fill Canadian visa Form