Nepal is a landlocked country located in South Asia. The total area of this country is 147,181-kilometer square that makes it the 93rd smallest country in the world. The population of this country is more than 28,982,771 people which makes it 48th biggest country by area. The capital and the largest city of Nepal is Kathmandu.
Nepal visit visa requirements
• Business Covering letter pad, If you are a business person
• Scan Copy of the passport
• Confirm Air Ticket
• Duly filled visa application form with 2 passport size Photo.
• Scan Copy of National Identity Card
• Bank Statement past six months and having balance not less than 5 lakh Pakistani Rupees (optional)
Nepal visit visa fee
|Types of E-visa||Duration of Stay||No of Entries||Visa Fee|
|Tourist||30 days||Single Entry||$30 USD|
|Business||30 Days||Single Entry||$35 USD|
- Once visa approved or issued fees will not be refunded.
- It will take (max) three working days for visa processing.
- For more information please visit at:
How to apply for Nepal visa online
If you want the visit to Nepal and want more information about Nepal immigration process or want how to apply online visa for Nepal, don’t worry check this Nepal officials immigration site link for more detail.